Thursday, February 18, 2010

The road


I learned a lot of things today.

I started this morning off singing songs with one of the most talented, versatile performers I know.

I learned that their is always MORE to learn...

I continued on to be swept away by some of the most beautiful, fighting, colorful young people I have ever met.

I learned negative circumstances do not have to directly affect ones countenance and mood.

And I ended the night listening to an angel sing praises with her perfect instrument.
I learned that your inner beauty can and should translate into your talents and gifts.

When the road seems hard....just stay steady on the course. I promise their is something for you on the path.

I learned that today 3 times over today.

Love, Joy, Peace, and Enlightenment.

-C

1 comment: